Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Toodle Strudle








Funny poem


Poodle strudel pumpkin noodle,
Lickity stickity pickity pie.
Paint my face with sweet potatoes.
Sing to me about blue skies,

Toodle doodle peas and noodles,
Tuna cake with crumble pie.
You’re as sweet as creamy spinach,
Served atop potato fry.

Pinkety trinkety linkety lay,
I don't know the words for
The things I would say.

Bobbledy gobbledy hobbledy hook,
Perhaps they exist in a fairytale book.

Flippity slippity lickety Lou,
I'm trying to say
How much I love you!

Ticklish picklish prickly pears,
I’ll give you my hand and my two golden ears.
I love you like gumdrops, I love you to tears,
Let’s fly to the moon for the next hundred years.

Dancily prancily twirlyish bright,
We’d have such great fun there
All day and all night.

Bumping and jumping and hopping along,
Across moonlight meadows
While singing this song;

Poodle strudel pumpkin noodle,
Lickity stickity pickity pie.
Paint my face with sweet potato,
Sing to me about blue skies.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle more,
You're the one that I adore.
Sniggly wiggly cuddly queue,

This whole silly song is to say
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment