Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Untill We Melt



Until we melt....

The rain pours down 
In sheets of glass, 
That blend into a 
A blinking mass 

Of  multicolored 
Orbs of light 
Cascading down 
This rain-drenched night 

All pooling in a puddle of 
desires, dreams,  and hopeless love.

And every drop that hits the street,
intensifies the rhythmic beat,
Of hearts that throb with longing for
A chance to see the stars once more.

And each drop beating on my roof,
Awakens ancient, mournful tune, 
Of spirits howling to the moon,
In anguished need  that comes too soon.

And my wet heart is all soaked through, 
With missing and resisting you. 

I wish that you were here to see 
This brilliant, glowing night with me, 
And feel the rhythm of the night  
Pulsing with this sparkling light. 

If you were here  I'd hold you tight
Until we melt and turn to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment