Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Monday, July 15, 2013

...Since We Danced In Sprinklers



Wherever has  your  dear heart gone  
 How  long's it been, my friend,  
Since we danced in  sprinklers 
Or built castles in the sand? 

Can you still remember 
When  "next birthday" was too long! 
 The feel the grass   between your toes, 
 Or  raindrops on your tongue?  

Remember when we  lay awake, 
To watch the moon, so far, 
And  heard  the  constellations, 
Whisper  secrets,  to the stars? 

Or the coolness of  surrender  
Into oceans deep embrace, 
Becoming one, with sand and sun,
And sky, with each new  waves? 

When spring, and friends,  and  ice cream cones 
Were life's exquisite pleasure- 
And "love" was  God's  most sacred  word, 
 And I,  your  hidden treasure? 

We  stayed  up late  to watch the sun 
Kiss  yesterday goodnight,
 Exploding in a symphony of 
Crimson, gold and white . 

Remember how your heart would leap, 
To hear me call  your name, 
And when  my hand,  laid soft on yours, 
Still  took your breath away? 

Wherever has  your  dear heart gone  
 How  long's it been, my friend,  
Since you danced in  sprinklers 
Or caught sun rays in  your hand? 

Where ever has your sprit flown,
The one that  I adored ?   
In dreams, I search, and don't give up, 
Until it's found, once more.





 


Wherever has  your  dear heart gone  
 How  long's it been, my friend,  
Since we danced in  sprinklers 
Or built castles in the sand? 

Can you still remember 
When  "next birthday" was too long! 
 The feel the grass   between your toes, 
 Or  raindrops on your tongue?  

Remember when we  lay awake, 
To watch the moon, so far, 
And  heard  the  constellations, 
Whisper  secrets,  to the stars? 

Or the coolness of  surrender  
Into oceans deep embrace, 
Becoming one, with sand and sun,
And sky, with each new  waves? 

When spring, and friends,  and  ice cream cones 
Were life's exquisite pleasure- 
And "love" was  God's  most sacred  word, 
 And I,  your  hidden treasure? 

We  stayed  up late  to watch the sun 
Kiss  yesterday goodnight,
 Exploding in a symphony of 
Crimson, gold and white . 

Remember how your heart would leap, 
To hear me call  your name, 
And when  my hand,  laid soft on yours, 
Still  took your breath away? 

Wherever has  your  dear heart gone  
 How  long's it been, my friend,  
Since you danced in  sprinklers 
Or caught sun rays in  your hand? 

Where ever has your sprit flown,
The one that  I adored ?   
In dreams, I search, and don't give up, 
Until it's found, once more.





 








 





 


























 





 



















No comments:

Post a Comment