Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Can't Unlove You!!







\
On days like this I miss you so,
I don't know what to do!!
I try so hard to clear my head
But can't stop loving you. 

I wish that I could turn back time
And start my life anew
So much  would be so different
Just knowing there's a "you."




You are my very special friend
Believe me, it is  true
I wish that you could understand  
How deeply I love you.

You're everything I need and want
Know why the sky's so blue? 
It shows how sad I feel inside
When I can't be  with you. 

I know you might not love me now
I know you blame me too,
I can't help it, I confess
I just can't un-love you. 

So shoot me once and shoot me twice
No matter what you do,
You'll never change the simple  fact:
I just can't unlove you! 










     

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh.. :) I can't UN-LOVE this Poem <33 You're amazing and you just made me continue with my writing <33 Thank you <333

    ReplyDelete