Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cherry Berry Boom

When I die please bury  me
Beneath a flowering cherry tree
And I shall blossom with the spring
And scatter my loveliness, free.

When I die,  weep not for me 
For I shall fine'ly be free
My spirit soaring through the sky
Over mountains and 'cross blue seas.

And when it's time to say good bye,
Please know I loved you so,
And keep me in your heart so warm
Where my spirit can live and grow. 

And in the springtime, every year,
When white gives way to green
You'll sit beneath that cherry tree
As I    shower you with pink.

You'll close your eyes and run your hands 
along the petal covered deep, 
And in that soft, pink  fragerant bed
You'll lay your  head  to sleep.    

And in your dreams you'll hear my laughter 
Ringing through the world
And  you shall remember, then, 
This sad, dear, joyful girl. 

I loved you so, please don't forget
Despite the ice and  rain,
And though I may be cold and grey    
Each spring I'll bloom again.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment