Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Did I Ask My Love to Whisper...?

Did I ask my love to whisper 
Why he loves me, loves me not, 
So his soft lips could remember 
All the kind words he forgot? 

If the sun remained in  hiding 
'hind the storm clouds every day   
Would wee oak trees keep on trying 
To reach heaven's golden rays? 

Now, I'll ask you, Dearest Darling, 
One small question: Do you know
If the dew got tired of dew-ing 
Who would kiss the sweet red rose? 

Do you think a girl can blossom 
Like a rosebush, late in in June,  
From the love that shines all brightly 
In your secret, dark cocoon ? 

I need raindrops, I need thunder, 
I need moonlight in my hair
Feel the wild storm-wind blowing, 
Drink the lusty midnight air, 

See the sunlight brightly sparkle   
As it dances on the sea, 
Feel your heart in mine, like thunder 
When you whisper, you need me. 










No comments:

Post a Comment