Welcome Visitor! Your comments are truly valuable. Please drop a note in the comment box before you go. Thanx!

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Cherry Bury Boom
























When I die please bury me
Underneath a cherry tree
And I shall blossom with each  spring
And scatter my loveliness, free.

When I die, weep not for me
For at last I'm free
To cross  the sky, with wings stretched wide 
And span the vast blue seas.

And when it's time to say good bye,
Please know I loved you so,
And keep me in your heart, all warm, 
Where my spirit shall live and grow.
 
And in the springtime, every year,
When white gives way to green
You'll sit beneath my lovely tree
As I shower you with pink.


Then close your eyes and run your hands
All through the petal covered deep,
And in that soft, pink fragerant bed
You'll lay your head to sleep.

And in your dreams you'll hear my laughter

And you shall remember, then,
This sad, dear, joyful girl.

I loved you so, please don't forget
Despite the ice and rain,
For after winters cold, and gray
Each spring I'll bloom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment